Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thursday (With a Dash of Stuff)

Our youngest is growing up so quickly.  Texting friends has become an activity as of late.  Going to girl/boy parties hasn't happened before - until now.   We are entering a new little world with our baby, who I thought was really going to stay four forever, but it seems he has other plans.

I bought my first photography magazine and can't wait to have some time to read it cover to cover.  I've been stepping out of my "smile for the camera" box and snapping all kinds of photos and testing the waters with the manual setting.  It's a little intimidating, but someone's got to do it. 

I'm reading a book for book club right now called, Sister of My Heart by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni and it's got me hooked.  Secrets of family history right off the bat are revealed.  May end my laundry routine early so I can read fifty more pages.  I haven't read a novel in quite some time, so am enjoying the little book escape.

Our oldest is on his first overnight school trip for baseball these next few days.  They left this morning at 4:15AM.  Yep, early!   But, he got up right away when I woke him up so know he was looking forward to it.  Bags were packed with hand warmers, sweatshirts and flip flops and swimming suit and batting gloves and the like.  I hope he enjoys the trip and hits a double.

My husband is so handsome.  (Just thought I'd throw that in.)

This kitty drops and sleeps where ever she feels sleepy.  She walked into the room and just stopped, rolled over and closed her eyes.  She's a funny girl. 

I'm not much of a tv watcher (except for Downton Abbey of course) but love having The Chew on while I'm doing house stuff.  I adore all of the hosts and find them to be real people on tv talking about food and the like.  You'll have to check it out one of these mornings.  I know you'll enjoy it.    

I hope you take a few moments today to take some deep breaths, roll your window down (except if it's snowing) and let the fresh air fill your being and be grateful for all that is ours.   Enjoy your Thursday (With a Dash of Stuff).






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails