I have a 4 foot circle strawberry patch that blooms and looks beautiful, but can’t enjoy any of the strawberries because the birds and squirrels eat them all.
Quiet is one of my favorite sounds.
Is it ok to be envious of your neighbor’s beautiful flowers when you can’t grow a thing?
How does a handprint appear on the window by the front door EVERY DAY???
When the wind blows I hate it and when it doesn’t, I hate it!
We just ordered wood blinds for the house. I’ve been waiting almost 15 years for this and can’t wait to sit and admire them!
How can an ant smell a crumb on the kitchen floor and make its way into the house to eat it?
I don’t bake. As a mom, I think that’s a negative thing.
Why do the cats have to sleep on my side of the bed? There’s plenty of room on the end of it for them to be comfy and NOT on my legs.
We’ve recycled for almost a year now and barely have one bag of trash a week. I feel awful about all the trash we didn’t recycle. I probably have filled a landfill on my own over the last 20 years.
I love smelling fresh mowed grass. It makes me sneeze, but it’s so clean and fresh.
No comments:
Post a Comment