Every so often it hits me, overwhelmingly hits me. Today I was simply driving back home after dropping the boys at school. I came to the stop sign that I stop at hundreds of times and tears filled my eyes. Gratefulness filled my heart in a matter of seconds.
I am so grateful for my family.
I am so grateful that I have healthy children and they are able to run and sing and ride their bikes.
I am so grateful that my husband has a wonderful job that he enjoys that allows me to be home with our boys
full time. A dream fulfilled.
I am grateful for all that fills our lives.
It came in a rush so quickly that I had to switch lanes because my eyes were so watery and didn’t want to be in the fast lane.
Be grateful today in all that you do.
Be grateful today in all that you say.
Be grateful today in all that you give.
Be grateful today for today.
Be grateful.
So very true. I'm so grateful to have you as my friend!!
ReplyDeletePerfect. And so true. :)
ReplyDeleteI begin and end my day with a grateful heart. You are part of my grate fullness. We are so fortunate to have family!
ReplyDeletewe are very fortunate!
Delete