Friday, March 9, 2012

Click Here

Today is Friday, the end of our week.  Well, I don’t know if that’s actually true as the weekends always seem busier than the weekdays, but any hoo.

Over the last little bit, I have come across some wonderful little stories and sites and wanted to share a few with you today.  Maybe you can stop by over the weekend and read a few when you have a moment.   Some are funny, some a serious, some are just quirky and will put a smile on your face. 

I hope that spring is coming your way.  It’s trying to make its appearance here but don’t believe it’s quite ready yet.   Happy Friday.


Gimundo
A cat story…

Music
A rollercoaster ride

Home
Eye candy for the designer in you

Moving
This isn’t easy to watch or hear, but am moved by the young people trying to change the world.

Babies
Who can’t laugh when they hear a baby laugh?

New York City Sky
The color of the sky every five minutes.  Fascinating.







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails