Sunday, February 24, 2013

I'm Blushing....Thank You


I was recently nominated for the Liebster Award from my sweet blogger friend, Ginger, over at 
The Amateur Writer and just now have had a few minutes to sit down and say, thank you.  I'm blushing and tickled pink you thought of me.

The award comes with a few rules:

The Rules
Share 11 facts about myself.
Answer 11 questions from my nominator.
Nominate 11 followers (with less than 200 followers) for the award.
Create 11 questions for the nominee to answer.
When the Nominee is finished you must link it back to me (as I did above) in your blog post.

So, without further adieu, I happily accept this award and am honored you have come by today to share in all my beautiful blow award glory.

Here goes...

11 Facts About Me

  1. I have been happily married for 22 years and am mom to two amazing boys, 16 & 12.
  2. If you call me to meet for tea or pie, I will drop everything and meet you, no questions asked.
  3. I could sit in a boat on a lake for hours and hours without talking.
  4. I am a photographer, a poet and a writer, yet never call myself such things to others.
  5. I believe God has plans for me and continue to ask for hints from Him daily.
  6. I don'l like dogs. We, here, are cat people.
  7. I am a morning persona and have troubles staying awake for movie night.
  8. I have a secret desire to be on Broadway on day (or off-off-Broaday is ok too).
  9. I believe everything happens for a reason and do not believe in coincidence, ever.
  10. I have 7 books on my nightstand, all started and not one finished.
  11. I believe everyone is inherently good, when it comes right down to it.
Answer 11 Questions From my Nominator
  1. What's your favorite date night activity?    - Order in and watch a movie together. Pretty simple.
  2. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?  -To be more patient.
  3. What would be your dream job?  - A magazine writer/editor or photographer or a research guru.
  4. What bones have you broken?  -Zero
  5. Name one thing you've always wanted to try. -Living in New York City
  6. Chocolate or vanilla?  -Vanilla
  7. Why do you blog? -I blog as a creative outlet and to hopefully inspire other to be true to themselves.
  8. What's your favorite hobby? -Reading and learning about any and every thing.
  9. What season of the year do you like most? - Fall because of the cool crisp weather and the smell of ripe apples.
  10. Would you consider yourself a dreamer or realist? -My heart is a dreamer and my head is a realist and most often act as a realist.
  11. What household chore could you wish you would never have to do again? - Duh, Laundry!
Blogs I Nominate for a Liebster Award


Questions for my Nominated Blogs to Answer
  1. What is your favorite book of all time?
  2. Where do you go when you need to be quiet?
  3. Do you run in the rain or watch from inside?
  4. What do you do when you're "in a mood" and need to get out of it?
  5. Do you Pinterest
  6. What is your favorite vacation sport?
  7. Are you a morning person or night owl and why?
  8. Do you play an instrument?  Which one(s)?
  9. What music do you always turn to to energize you?
  10. If you were a fish, what kind would you be?
  11. If I asked you to pack your bags, where would you hope I was taking you?
Thank you so much, for stopping by today.  I love that you spent a few minutes in my corner of the world with me.  It's like blogging chocolate (or vanilla in my case)!  Happy Sunday.



2 comments:

  1. I knew there were many reasons why I like you! Now I know that we have more in common than I thought! I'm so happy to get to know you better... especially that you want to be on or "off" Broadway someday! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my sweet friend....you touch my heart.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails