Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I am a Simple Woman

I am a simple woman. I wear clear lip-gloss and flats 99% of the time and yes, own a pair of white Keds.  I own 25 blank journals and love new pencils and super sweetened iced tea on a hot day.  I love peace and quite and have solid colored everything, very few printed anything.  I could spend the day watching my children splash in the ocean, holding my husband’s hand and never be bored.  I love the smell of country roads and farmland in the summer and enjoy reading all hours of the day and am loved by my family. My soul is simple and want only to be a facilitator of good will and that warm fuzzy feeling and feel joy when I am appreciated.   I have a few very good friends, and know that I can ask them for anything as can they ask of me. I want to be what God intended me to be and pray I am on that path.  I have one glass pitcher, three spatulas and eat string cheese and apples for a snack.  I drive the speed limit, wear clear nail polish and say my prayers faithfully everyday. I have hopes and dreams of being a writer one day and seeing my first book on a store shelf.  I can feel that day to be real in my heart as I type it.  I love cats, being on a lake in a boat and plain cheese pizza.  I am not a fancy girl, but love all things clean and simple in life. White sheets are my favorite and having the windows open on a spring day makes my heart spin.  I love my family in the ways only a simple woman can. Deeply. Honestly. Simply.  I am a simple woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails