Monday, May 3, 2010

Out of the Mouth of Mom

Every day I try to devote at least 15 minutes to reading my favorite blogs and love it when a site inspires me.  Just the other day I found a before and after picture of someone’s old dresser they’d repainted to look like a new piece of furniture and repurposed it for another room in their house.   After seeing it, I knew I could do the same with our old dresser that is soon to be homeless.  Great idea!   In that same reading session I also came across a blog a mother had written about all the things she actually said over the course of a day to her children.  Another great idea!  The first one you’ll have to wait on (a work in progress), but the last one, I’ve decided to tackle for my post today. 

So without further ado….

Out of the mouth of this mother.....


“Please don’t make me come back in here.”
“What happened to you?”
“Who wants to help me kill these things?”
“Put that back in your mouth and keep it there, please.”
“Cash?  I don’t have cash!”
“Do you really need four pairs of 3D glasses?”
“This taxi is leaving, whether or not you’re in it.”
“Congrats!”
“Female anatomy, huh?”
“Those are our dishes.”
“What did that song just say?”
“What are you making for dinner?”












No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails