Thursday, May 6, 2010

Ride 'Em Cowboy

As many of you know, I’ve been packing up our house in preparation to move in a few weeks, (ok, in a month, but I’m not a procrastinator so we’ll be sitting on top of boxes for the last two weeks) and have been a bit preoccupied and haven’t been writing as much as I’d like.  So, in light of that, I’ve decided to share a few pictures of the boys decked out in their cowboy gear when they were little.  So many memories have been flooding my mind as I come across things to pack. Cowboy canteens and the stick horse (complete with galloping sounds as you pinch his ear) just made their way into the “sell” pile. It was hard to do, but necessary.  They are growing up so quickly and need space for other things of more importance, like yearbooks and art sculptures.   I hope these pictures make you smile.
My little guy ready for battle, diaper and all.

My little guy thinks better in his cowboy hat.

My big guy holding onto "Duke" for our sleigh ride.

My big guy heading to the rodeo with Grandpa.  Suave at age 5!

On the attack.

Protecting younger brother while he reloads!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, the one of Ameen getting ready for the rodeo is so cute! I can't believe how light his hair was! It's okay to sell the toys - the photos are priceless and will serve you better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the support in parting with the toys. It's hard to let go of them being small, but know it's the right thing to do!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails