Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Thinking Outloud


Just some thoughts I’ve had these last few days…



Even though my children are growing up so quickly, they still have moments where they just need to snuggle with mom.  I love that about them.

When it comes right down to it, I believe people really are good in their hearts and want to help others and be needed.

I think the most beautiful thing about anyone, is the confidence they hold in themselves.

The wind makes me grumpy and really don’t enjoy it one bit. 

My husband is one of the most generous people I know.  He gives so much of his time and love to us and others that I wish I had that selflessness, but most days don’t.

I’m just a terrible cook and can’t be creative for my life when it comes to food.  Boring!

Why is it that smokers have to take their break in front of office buildings and force non-smokers to walk right through their haze?

When I have twenty things to do, I’m much more productive than if I only have two.  Why is that?

I can hardly wait to move into our new home.  I’ve been driving by it more and more just to make sure it’s still there. 

I love that Facebook allows me to connect with family and friends that I don’t always get a chance to chat with.

I’m secretly counting down the days until school is out.  I just want the boys to have more free time and play outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails