Monday, October 17, 2011

A 30-Day Project In The Works


I’ve been gone for a while now and haven’t written because my computer, my poor little computer, had some quirky problem and had to be restored.  Thank goodness for back ups.  I’m short 1,500 photos of the 19,000 I had, but the world won’t end.  I’m sure I will quickly make up for it in the next few months, so no worries here. 

Today I am trying to get back on track and into the swing of regular posts once again.  I’ll get there eventually, so don’t give up on me just yet.

As you know, it’s my favorite time of the year.  I’ve always said I was a duck in my former life and feel most “cozy” when it’s damp and cool outside and the leaves rustle along their merry way.  It’s like this outside right now.  It warms my heart.   The smell of pumpkin and cider seem to make everything lovely.   Wouldn’t you agree?

It’s this type of weather that always seems to put me into a creative mood.  I have that desire to “make” and “create” when it’s dark outside.  Why is that?  Must be one of those things that makes me tick I suppose.   So, I have decided to try and do a 30-day creative project.  I’ve never done this before, but it can’t be that hard, right?  I figure I’ll start with something relatively simple…photography.

For the next 30 days, beginning tomorrow, (only because tomorrow is an even numbered day, and you’re never supposed to start a project on an odd numbered day) I will post a photo a day and to make things fun (for me anyway) the photo must fall into one of the following categories:

NATURE - COLOR - AROMA - COZY - LIGHT

I’ll still be posting a blog along with it, so please come back to visit and sit a spell if you can.   I might talk about you, if you don’t, so come on by again tomorrow.

Enjoy this beautiful day (for us ducks it is anyway) and open your heart to the autumn beauty that surrounds you.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you come up with! I'm so excited. I've been feeling that "creative" autumn juice flowing through me as well lately. It feels wonderful, doesn't it?

    I'm so glad you are back. I've missed your posts. And I'm sorry you lost 1,500 photos! That's so sad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Ginger! I'm glad to be back too! The loss of photos was hard, but we still have all the memories! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails