Friday, October 28, 2011

Photo A Day: Day 11 (Nature) Mr. Vulpes Vulpes

This is his second crossing through our backyard.  The first time he went by, he stayed behind all the bushes.  I saw his  beautiful color out the corner of my eye and called up to our oldest son who was home at the time to hurry downstairs to see him.   I raced to grab my camera in hopes of another siting.  
I knew he'd come back and sure enough, he didn't disappoint.   
He took his time and walked right under the lilac bushes and past my clematis blooms (covered in snow) 
on his way in search of some poor unsuspecting bunny or lost bird.  
Isn't he just beautiful?
(I assume he's a he, but he might actually be a she. Who knows!)






1 comment:

  1. Wow! Great photos! He (or she) is such a pretty red fox... thanks so much for sharing these! I love foxes!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails