I’ve come across people in my life that for one reason or another I’m drawn to. They have a spirit that oozes from their being and a light that beams straight from their hearts. I’m sure you’ve come across these people too. I often wonder, what it is about that person that makes me feel so calm, comfortable or inspired. Is it that they smile more, or talk slower? Do they meditate? Do they have more confidence? What is it exactly that makes me want to listen to them, to spend time with them? Are they consciously trying to be this way or are they just born with this aura?
I am working on this…working on becoming comfortable with life as it comes in all its peacock feather and muddy glory. I want to carry within me a peace that life is what we make it. I want to “get it” and be mindful every moment of my day. Yes, it is a huge goal, but I want it. I want to have a sense of wonderment and thankfulness in my heart each moment. I want to hold my ever quick tongue or my judgmental thought that surfaces. I want to change the negative thought to a warm and positive one. I want to live consciously in each moment and be grateful for all it is. I want to “get it” and have my spirit ooze from my being and share it with those around me.
Today, I hope you will take the challenge to be mindful each moment of your thoughts and words. Truly offer what is in your heart to those around you and see if it makes a difference in your day. Here’s to your spirit oozing today!
You must be in tune with the Spirit today because this is just exactly what I needed to read today. I have had the worst week ever and this post made me feel better. Thank you. And you don't have to worry... you are most definitely one of those people you described. I think that's why I love reading your posts so much. You have such a way of touching my life and I appreciate you very much! :)
ReplyDeleteooohh, Ginger. I hate hearing you've had a rough week. I'm glad I was able to help make you feel better, though. I appreciate you! Your comments are always so kind and gracious and for that am very thankful. I hope to continue to find my way and let my inner spirit shine through. I know it makes a difference in my life when I do and now know it touches others as well. I hope you have a better Friday and weekend.
ReplyDeleteThank you! I hope you have a nice weekend also. :)
ReplyDelete