Sunday, October 14, 2012

Instagram Your Life


I love taking pictures with my camera.  It’s exciting for me to take 300 all at once and then download them to see if I snapped anything special that captures a moment.   I never watch the pictures load either because I want to be surprised and browse through them one by one deleting or tweeking as I skim through them.  Such joy in simple things.

Lately, I’ve been enthralled with Instagram on my phone. I've been using it for a while, but have really taken to using it to document my day or mood. I adore this app and don’t think I could live without it.  (Yes, I know I could, but it’s just a saying.)  It can change the emotion of the photo so quickly, adding a hint of highlight or definition or dating it to the 70's style of photography (one of my favorites).  If you don’t already have the app, I highly suggest you get it soon. You can download it from itunes (if you're an iphone/mac user).  It will change how you take pictures. I promise you.  It's very simple to use and will change what you take photos of.

For this lovely Sunday, I thought I’d share with you some of the photos I’ve taken with Instagram recently.  You may have seen a few of them already so forgive the duplication.  Enjoy your weekend.











1 comment:

  1. When I got to the picture of the fish it took me a little off guard!

    I had the thought, "Whoa! There's a FISH!" lol... :) I love all of them!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails