Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thinking Aloud on Thursday


Some random thoughts as I pull up my chair to my ever faithful digital daughter…


It snowed last night for the first time this season.  Nothing much, but it’s quite cold, so it’s still resting on the grass and shady areas.  It’s lovely.  It really is. 

My eyes are giving me troubles recently.  I supposed I'm at that age where bifocals are soon to be my friend.  My neck aches from tilting back and forth.  If I take them off, I get a headache,  and if I put them back on I get a headache.   Ugghh.  Gonna have to make an eye appointment I guess.  

I’m struggling to find new things to make each night for dinner.  The same things over and over.  Boring. Boring. Boring.  I’ve searched Pinterest and there are so many I get a little overwhelmed because I know my bowtie pasta and spinach will never look like the photo let alone taste fabulous.  I’m beginning to think cereal and bagels for breakfast AND dinner could be a doable option.

I took a few photos of the snow on a walk this morning and nature always has a way of making everything look clear.  The leaves on the snow….the water dripping from the gutters and the tree branches as the dusting begins to melt.   Just beautiful.  




I’m toying with the idea of completely eliminating make up from my routine for a bit and give my skin a break.  Pondering this….

Our two older cats were sitting on the table the other morning and acted like they were posing and waiting for me to take their picture.  They never moved while I turned it on and adjusted the settings.   Aren’t they cute?


 The dryer just buzzed, again, so will wander from here for a bit and try to plan something creative for dinner, and fold the towels.  I hope you enjoy your Thursday because tomorrow is Friday!!!







2 comments:

  1. Your photos are amazing! I absolutely LOVE them! Thanks so much for sharing. :)

    We don't have snow yet, but it's noon right now and 50 degrees... I'm not ready for the cold yet.

    How about a nice soup and rolls for dinner?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ginger. Soup and rolls sound great!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails