Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thoughts on a Thursday

The wind has made its way into my yard and I don’t like it one bit.  It makes my blood pressure rise and makes me feel like I’m trying to hurry everywhere.  I think it’s fair to say I officially hate the wind.

I’ve done a test today.   Whatever room I’m in, within minutes, that’s where the cats are as well.  I guess I will turn into that “old cat lady” one of these days.  Cats will be sitting at my feet while I hem my apron.

Speaking of hemming. I hemmed some pajamas for my oldest son to use as a costume in The Sound of Music.  I sat and hand stitched them and it felt good to do something so simple with my hands.   Why is that?  He loved them so much that he wore them to bed last night.  (Little does he know they are women’s pajamas.)

I’ve decided to take an iphoto class at the local art school in April.   I’m really looking forward to it.  I know how to use iphoto, but this is supposed to take me to the next level.  Should be fun.

I am so lost for ideas to make for dinner. I feel bad for my family and having to suffer through the same things over and over.  I’m really hoping my lottery ticket wins this week so I can hire a chef. 

I’m thinking that I need to be here for a little bit.  Just a little while to breathe.

photo credit


FEBRUARY VOCAB CHALLENGE 101
Day 9

seadog: (noun) A veteran sailor





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails