I read many blogs throughout the week and have several favorites, one of which is Liz Lamoreux’s. You can read her blog here. She is a creative soul and inspires me daily with her ability to be real and true in all that she writes and presents through her photography and the beautiful jewelry she crafts. Earlier in the fall, I had the pleasure of enrolling in her e-class called Create Space. You can read about it here and for you creative sorts, I would highly recommend you take it the next time it’s offered. I didn’t really know what to expect from the class, but walked away with such a refreshed energy about being true to myself. Wonderfully inspiring.
In reading her blog, I found an interview series she started with many creative people, call The Nine. It’s simply a series of questions that are asked and responses are made through photographs or videos. I have used her nine questions to share with you today a peek into my world as it is right now. I love photography and am always looking for new ideas and ways to capture a story. This time, as simple as it is, is my story through Liz Lamoreux’s The Nine questions. This is me…in nine questions. I hope these questions inspire you to think about yourself and the creative soul that is uniquely yours.
____________________________________
1. Who are you?
____________________________________
2. In this moment, where are you?
____________________________________
3. What are the textures of your corner of the world?
____________________________________
5. How do you seek joy?
6. What nourishes you?
____________________________________
7. When you need to simply take a breath and ground yourself, what do you do?
____________________________________
8. How do you nurture your creative dreams?
____________________________________
9. Does your heart have a secret wish you want to share?

Beautiful. Truly. :) Thank you.
ReplyDelete