Monday, November 22, 2010

Someday...

Someday…I’m going own my own gift store in a little town in Vermont and sell homemade jams and hand-embroidered dishtowels.

Someday…I’m going to fly to Paris on business for an important meeting.

Someday…I’m going to write a book that everyone will have to read.

Someday…I’m going to learn how to knit a scarf that I will wear with everything.

Someday…I’m going to join a crewing team for the spring.

Someday…I’m going to live by a lake and feed the birds each morning.

Someday…I’m going to meet a queen and know how to bow just so.

Someday…I’m going to run my own business selling my crafts and wares.

Someday…I’m going to cut my hair so short, it will dry before I’m out of the shower.

Someday…I’m going to learn about gardening……ok, maybe not.

Someday…all my little dreams will come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails