We moved into our new house in June and when we decided what new things we were going to purchase for our home, we decided to buy ourselves new bedroom furniture. What to do with our old dresser? I had the idea to repurpose it into a craft room storage piece and it has become just that. I painted it before we moved, so it would be ready when we got here, minus one little detail. I haven’t painted the knobs yet for whatever reason.
Well, today, I bought some paint and am going to “work my magic” on them and get them in place so I can actually open the drawers. I don’t have any ideas, but do know that I don’t want them to be plain and boring. I’m not an artist, but can get my craft on when I need to. Today is that day. I hope they turn out as lovely as the vision in my head is. I’m ready to bring on the paint and knobs and finish what I started.
A few hours later….
Daily Gratefulness
-for the view of the mountains from my window
-for my health
-for the love of reading

No comments:
Post a Comment