We have so much to be thankful for today. Our home is warm when it is freezing outside. We have our health and each other. We have a fridge full of food and family and friends all over the world whom we love each day.
The things I’m most thankful for though are the little slices of the day that happen when no one is watching: getting a hug from my youngest when he’s still rubbing his eyes and half asleep, having my oldest say, “thanks, Mom”; hearing from my husband (who’s traveling today), snuggling together on the couch all reading books with the fireplace going or sharing a bowl of popcorn. These are the things that make life, life.
I am thankful for so many things and today I will enjoy this life and all the reasons to be thankful. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. May your home be warm and filled with all things beautiful today.
I am thankful for so many things and today I will enjoy this life and all the reasons to be thankful. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. May your home be warm and filled with all things beautiful today.
No comments:
Post a Comment