Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Husband of Silk

He sat next to me at the dinner and I smiled at him, a little hesitant to chat. When he introduced himself to me, I laughed at his name. Yes, I laughed and told him he was making it up, but he wasn’t.  He was the life of the table and talked to everyone and encouraged us to share something about ourselves. We talked throughout the dinner and when it was time to go he smiled at me and said he’d see me around campus.  I didn’t know if we would or not, but we did.  It seemed that no matter where I was, he would walk by or be near.  Was this coincidence or fate? I know.  Eighteen months later, he would become my husband of silk. The fanciest silk you can find.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails