Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 Blessings

This past year has come and gone in the blink of an eye.   There are so many amazing days that filled our lives and am grateful beyond words for good health, love and joy that has been sprinkled into each day of this year we will call 2012.   I took about 4094 pictures of every event it seems and will cherish them all.  I've been browsing through them and thought I'd share a few, but as I began adding them to the folder on my desktop, the file got bigger and bigger.  So, I leave you with five simple photos of the spirit that is inside me and hope that your 2012 will be cherished and remembered fondly as I will remember my year.

May the coming year fill you to the brim with beauty, joy and love and may all you do be done with loving intentions and gratitude for all that is.

Blessings to each of you. 






2 comments:

  1. You have the prettiest eyes! And such a beautiful family. Here's to a wonderful New Year from my family to yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ginger. Happy New Year to you and your family as well. Wishing you a wonderful year filled with happiness and joy.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails