Fa, la, la, la, la, la, la, la…la….
This is a busy week as finals get closer for our oldest son
and scouts and band concerts for our youngest son and deadlines approach for my
husband and the holiday “to do” list marches on for me. The crunch is being felt. The heat is on. The calendar is filled to the
m.a.x. OMG. I might need to sit down. It is busy to say the least.
But.
There is still time to make cookies and wrap gifts and have
coffee with friends and take a hot bath and read a good book and fold the never
ending laundry (I mention laundry a lot I’ve noticed) and listen to the radio
and hang more twinkle lights (you can never have enough) and chat on the phone
with family and address holiday cards with hot tea and watch your favorite
movie and simmer cider on the stove and hug your children and attend soccer
games and sleep in late and shovel the neighbor’s sidewalk and take a nap,
and…..
There is always time.
It’s a choice however how we use the hours in our day.
Some prefer to stay in the majority of the time and enjoy
the fireplace and movies. Others
love to be out in the hustle and bustle of the holiday with parties and
shopping.
I enjoy both and feel that if you want to do it, you will
find a way to do it. You will make
time to do what fills your heart.
There is always time.
It’s how we choose to use the time that matters.
I hope you will find a few minutes today to do something that
fills you up with joy and sweet happiness. There is always time, so choose to
use some of the minutes in your day to enjoy the gift that they are.
Fa, la, la, la, la…
| there is always time... |
No comments:
Post a Comment