Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Day 14: Thirty Days of Gratitude


My hot tea is now cold tea and I’m dumping it out and starting over. This time, I’m going to sit and drink the entire cup in one sitting.  I am.  We have to take time to refuel now and again, and sitting for 10 minutes while watching the bunny hop around the yard, isn’t taking away from the “to do” list.  In taking the time though, we realize we need a few moments to warm ourselves up and get back on the laundry and vacuum the house trail. (We also have a Scrub the Tub and Iron Clothes Trail.)

I am thankful for rechargeable batteries, via a cup of hot tea today.  I hope you will recharge your batteries and take a few deep breaths before going on with your day.  You’ll feel better and your mind will be more clear.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails