Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day 7: Thirty Days of Gratitude


I try to walk on a regular basis, but for the last few weeks, haven’t been able to do it as often as I like, due to the weather, my schedule and well, just laziness on my part.

This morning, I got back on the sidewalk and ventured around the neighborhood and have to say, it is a glorious morning.

The sun is shining, the wind is sleeping in, the birds are singing and the fall trees are now almost naked and bare.  I spoke to several ladies in the neighborhood about the weather and they too, couldn’t believe it’s November and this beautiful.

I am grateful today for the sunshine that warms my heart and brightens the sky for us all to enjoy.   Sunshine . Pure golden rays of yellow and white.   So beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails