Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Day 28: Thirty Days of Gratitude


I’m happier the busier I am.  I love time to sit and just “be” as well, but there are days when the “to do” list just excites me and crossing things off line after line is rewarding. Today was one of those days.  I couldn’t sleep, so starting my day almost two hours earlier than normal probably helped.   The house got cleaned from top to bottom including changing all the sheets.  The dryer is clanking away (some big button from a pair of jeans I think) on the last load of the day.  The house has been Christmasized and the tree is up and sparkling.  Errands were run, dinner made, batting lessons completed and swimming merit badge almost earned (one swim left).  It feels so good to have everything crossed off the list and complete.   I’ll sleep good tonight, that’s for sure.

Today, I’m grateful for the motivation to be on task and put one foot in front of the other, 
one moment at a time.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails