Today I woke up with motivation and energy to tackle the
garage. Let’s just say it needed a
little work. Shoes were
multiplying like rabbits, and have enough sports bags for an entire team, old
boards were parked everywhere, paint ten years old filled the storage room and the list goes on.
After a trip to the toxic waste drop off, the dump for all
the scrap wood, a trip to Lowes and 12 hours, I am a tired but happy camper
with a spic and span garage.
It would have taken longer, but with the help of Mom and
Dad, my encouraging helpers, it went quickly. Dad hung the bikes, leveled and hung the new shelves,
moved the fridge and then moved it again.
Mom sorted through the soccer gear and matched up gloves and sorted
baseballs and tennis balls.
I am so grateful for their help today and their willingness
to help at a given moment. They
gave me their entire day and am thankful for their laughs and elbow grease. Without them, I know I’d still be out
on the ladder trying to hang the shelves and sorting through mismatched gloves
and paring down the shoes, (which took over an hour by itself). Thanks Mom and Dad! I really appreciate
your help.
No comments:
Post a Comment