Monday, January 2, 2012

This Year I Will Soar

I’m picking a word…
Just one…
A word that has meaning for me…
A simple word, actually…
Three letters only…
One word that will be my personal soul mantra for the year…
A word that when said alone, will mean the world…
One word…

As the new year stretches its way into our lives, I want to greet it with an open heart and arms stretched wide.   I want to soar where I have never soared before.  I want to do things I’ve never done and see places I’ve never seen.  I want to be true to my heart and let it speak the words it holds.  

Perhaps the new year, a fresh beginning, prompts us to examine our lives in new ways and through a completely different prospective.  This time of year provides us space to create change and gives us perhaps, the permission to create something new in our lives.  It allows us to believe that starting is possible. 

For me, this year is a piece of fine art waiting to be created.  I have dreams that I want to see realized.  I have a need to be creative in a way that makes a difference.  I want to soar with the bluejays and feel the cool breeze upon my face.

I want to fly.

So fly it is.

My one word to represent my journey through this year…

Fly.

Fly.

This year I will soar.

This year I will fly.


2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails