Wednesday, February 17, 2010

This I Know For Sure

Today is a day of thanksgiving for so many things.  I don’t’ even know where to begin to try and explain the events of today and the events that led up to today.  I don’t need to go into detail, but will tell you what I know for sure as of today, February 17, 2010.

            It is often darkest before the sun rises.
            La joie peut être entendue par le téléphone.
            Anxiety is REAL and affects the physical and emotional being.
            Your beliefs can be tested in very real ways.
            Sometimes our “wants” are bigger than we can handle alone.
            Wearing your heart on your sleeve is ok.
            A smile CAN be 10 miles wide.
            Determination is powerful.
            Patience is a virtue I do not have.
            I am blessed by God with my family and friends.
            A shark tooth necklace is worth a 1000 words.
            A parent truly feels a child’s every emotion tenfold.
            Your heart CAN beat out of your chest.
            Trusting isn’t always easy.
            Tears of joy can be exhilarating.
            Sometimes waiting is harder than knowing.
            You can pray in the drive-thru line.
            Belonging is important.
            Having passion in your life is paramount.
            Believe in yourself.
            Attitude is everything and can make change happen.
            God is real.
           
I go to bed tonight with only praise and joy in my heart. I will remember today for the rest of my life.  This I know for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails