When we are ourselves, we know it.
When we are being true to our spirit, we know it.
We know it.
I read quite a bit each day and most love to read things that inspire me or motivate me to do better, be better and love more. These stories come from the real everyday life experiences, not the polished and shiny Hollywood versions.
I love being inspired by a 6 year old who likes to say hello to every Grandma she sees, because she knows the Grandma might not live near her Granddaughter.
I love hearing about a company that started out of a tragic family loss and now creates products for those who suffer from the same illness.
These people are simply being true to their hearts and from it comes such strength and goodness that inspires those of us who hear their stories.
When we do what our hearts tell us to do, we feel it.
When we love others the way we want to be loved, we feel it.
We feel it.
There isn’t a secret to it. It’s actually quite simple.
Be yourself. Be true to yourself. Be who you know you are deep inside and watch change happen right before your very eyes.
You will know it.
You will feel it.
I promise you will, with all my heart.
As always... just what I needed to hear today! Thank you Stephani... for being you and for writing in a way that touches my very soul. :) You are amazing!
ReplyDeleteGinger, You always say the sweetest things that melt my heart. I'm happy to know that your heart was touched by my little letters put together into words that try to have meaning.
ReplyDelete