The sun is setting on this beautiful day. I can feel the pressure rolling off my back and the air filling my lungs. I can smell the grill of our neighbors and can hear the crickets chirping themselves to sleep. The sun is fading to a light yellow behind the mountains and haven’t been bitten by a single bug. Yes, that’s right, I’ve been sitting out on our deck typing away on my computer while my three boys (one man and two boys to be specific) are lounging in the hot tub. Life is so very good.
I spent the day relaxing and unpacking the last room; my craft room. I more or less just emptied the boxes out into the storage closet and will take my time organizing them over the next few weeks. I need to be in the space for a bit to see how I use it, then will hang some pictures and set out my seashells. I can hardly wait to have room to make cards, wrap presents and read quietly during the day. Life is so very good.
We’ve been in the house for a week now and it feels like forever to me. We’re using every space just like we thought we would and have spent some great quality time together as a family. I never thought I’d love a space so much, but when the shoe fits……hey, it just fits.
Good night to this wonderful day.
No comments:
Post a Comment