Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Memory Making Awaits

Tomorrow is officially the start of our vacation.  We’re looking forward to it and could use a break after the month we’ve had.  A great month by the way, but a little on the busy side for my liking. 

We’re headed to the East Coast to visit family for a week and spend time on the river for the other week.  I’m really looking forward to just getting away for a little bit and enjoying some quiet time on the shore watching the boys fish and all take a spin in the canoes.  I know it will be a great time and may ride a roller coaster or two along the way as well. 

So for the next few weeks, I’ll be stopping to smell the roses.  I’ll be back soon, but for now, memory making awaits.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails