Some thoughts that made their way through my mind today……
Will the breakfast fairy bring me breakfast in bed this morning?
How is it possible for the fussing to begin only 45 seconds after they get up?
Who buys the pre-packaged school supply kits for $75? I just spent less than that for two
boys combined, not one!
Would it really hurt if I had a diet Pepsi?
When will they invent a washing machine that has a special “red item” detector amongst the light colored items?
I love my children, even when they’re goofy.
Our neighborhood is all I dreamed it could be. Children laughing, people out for walks, neighbors chatting and the like.
I really need to get back to the gym.
Going to London would be so enjoyable and would love some time with my niece.
I hope our dear neighbors are enjoying their adventure in Japan. They all crossed my mind several times today.
I’m the only one who doubts my ability to write a book. Why?
Why is it that those who judge others quickly are the ones who bark the loudest when someone has the nerve to judge them?
I need want more candles.
I think my cats understand me.
Wonderful list. I know my dogs understand me.
ReplyDeleteAnother random thought...
ReplyDeleteWhy do you care what your cat thinks??
Come by when you can...
www.frugaltractormom.blogspot.com