Thursday, November 10, 2011

Photo A Day: Day 24 (Light) Sun Kissed Edges

 What would I see if I were to peel back all the layers you wear and peek into your soul?  
Would I see what is truly important to you?  Would I see what you dream about?  
Would I see the true you; your complete real, honest, true self? 

Why not let your innermost dreams, your true self, shine through for the world to see.  
Perhaps opening yourself up and being vulnerable will be freeing.  
Perhaps your soul will sing and say thank you for letting the sun kiss its tender edges.   



1 comment:

  1. That is a BEAUTIFUL photo! Wow! And your post is so deep. I'm beginning to start to feel better... rested... I'm hoping I might be able to write again soon. I miss it. Your post encourages me. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails