I am officially a morning girl. I love the peace and quiet of the house. Hot tea tastes better in the early morning hours when the house creaks a little and the hum of the heater clicks on and whirrs through the house. (I secretly wish I were a coffee drinker because the aroma of the coffee pot brewing is a favorite aroma of mine, but really prefer tea.)
I love the sky slowing changing from it’s deep navy blue to the eerie grey when finally the shades of the morning glow come to light and oranges and pinks take over the giant chalkboard for the world to see. It’s almost purple this morning, however.
If I could add more time to the day, it would most definitely be added to the dawn hours for me. Just one more hour of quiet and space to breathe before the day’s events take over would be on this girl’s wish list.
As I lay here in bed, with only the glow of my computer screen and the hint of the sky peeking in the top of the bedroom window, I wonder what the day holds for us?
Our oldest is taking his driver’s permit test this afternoon.
Our youngest and I might go to a movie.
My husband is on his way to Phoenix for a tournament.
I have many (repeat - MANY) crafts I could work on.
I could plan a nice dinner.
Cleaning out the fish tank should really be a priority.
The cat food bowl could use a scrub and rinse.
So many possibilities…..so little time.
Perhaps I’ll just ponder for a bit over my cup of Earl Grey and pretend I have another hour of this peaceful quiet. What will this Wednesday bring?
Good luck to your son today! So exciting for him! I hope he passes. :)
ReplyDeleteI love going to movies. I'm hoping to go to see one with my sisters and the nieces/daughters on Friday. It is one of my most favorite things to do. Have a good time!
Thanks, Ginger. I hope he passes it the first time! Enjoy some popcorn on Friday with your family.
ReplyDelete