Monday, November 21, 2011

Thank Fulls


Today is the Monday before Thanksgiving and a day to be thankful for all the goodness in my life.   I really love my life.  I have so much to be thankful for and so much gratefulness in my heart and just feel like sharing.

I hope you will take time to jot down a few of your Thank Fulls and share them with me.  I love to hear from you.  I do. 

My Thank Fulls…

…for watching a movie under the covers with my family and munching on popcorn
…for paintbrushes and paper towels
…for cool crisp weather
...for our health
…for candle light
…for dryer sheets
…for cinnamon
…for homemade cherry pie

...for boys laughing out loud
…for warm socks
…for butter on toast
…for Christmas music on the radio
…for a pile of books to read
…for hot tea
…for email
…for crayons
…for sharpie pens in every color
…for a husband like mine
…for funny commercials
…for inspirational words
…for my family, of course
…for cats purring
…for cutie oranges
…for hot tea (did I already mention that one?)
…for on-line coupon codes
…for dry-cleaners
…for Subway
…for pumpkin pie and cool whip
…for RedBox
…for journaling
…for kisses
…for hugs
…for quiet


3 comments:

  1. So much to be thankful for...This day I am thankful for a crisp breeze and my Mom being here to spend Thanksgiving with us...for my children being healthy...for coffee...for my running shoes and the legs that can move them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, Amy. Wishing you and your family a great Thanksgiving this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your thankful list! Such good things to be thankful for. I am thankful for those things as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails