I backed the car out of the garage Friday morning and then promptly sent my oldest back into the house to fetch my camera. There shone the moon in all its glory hanging in the early morning sky hoping someone would photograph his beauty. I couldn't let him down and snapped this photo and hopped back into the car to take my son to school. I didn't know if the shot would turn out or not and didn't have time to look to see until this morning. The picture doesn't do the glow justice. It was beautiful to say the least.
Take a moment this weekend to notice the little moments of joy that await you.
thanks for the great reminder :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by, Bobbie. It's the little things that add a layer to our lives that when put all together create a lovely warm blanket to wrap up in.
ReplyDelete